CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

My wonderful 4 year old


So my darling Max picked this outfit out this morning. You can't see below the size 18 months jacket a brown and red stiped t-shirt. You can see however his pants that are on sideways. He originally had on his blue button down church shirt over the brown t-shirt, but decided that a jacket would be better. He loves his umbrella. He is always planning ahead for inclement weather. I as a mother just smiled at his pride of picking out this outfit all by himself and deep down was so glad that he is still little and hopefully won't get made fun of. I am thrilled to report that Max was well behaved in Primary this week and after a week without Puddles, was finally reunited. For those of you who don't know, Puddles is a little stuffed animal duck that he has carried with him literally everywhere since he was nine months old. It was the only thing we could take away that would let him know that we were serious about not being the goof off disrespectful kid in Primary. As I look at this picture, I just think he is wonderful and am so honored to be his mom.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That is awsome! Freedom of expression through clothing. I love it.

Heather A said...

I might have to take lessons from you, as I have heard that Kimberly has been having a hard time in Primary the last few weeks to. Hard to discipline them sometimes, but worth it.

Jessica said...

I think he looks pretty good. He is making a statement. It is awesome that he is picking out his own clothes.

Marsha Weidner said...

Max would look cute in anything that he could wear. He is great.