CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jackson's Birthday




On Monday, we celebrated Jackson's 2nd birthday. I had a few minutes to reflect on how much I adore this kid. I love what makes him different from Max. He has the funkiest hair. It's unbelievable actually. He has the largest smile and the most beautiful eyes and eye lashes. He gets so excited about everything and is just starting to say all kinds of things to show his independence. For example: ALL DONE!! When he is done eating, he wants to be done. But secretly he just wants out of the high chair. He is ready to sit at the table, but I'm not ready to remove one of the last things that keeps him locked in. Jackson will always let me give him a hug and kiss. He is so darling. Today the Dr. said he was too skinny??? He is in the 50% and too skinny? Weird. She did admit that she is used to seeing kids way too overweight so he looked too skinny for her. I never thought I would love anyone as much as Max, but I was so wrong. Jackson takes a huge piece of my heart.

0 comments: