CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Today is a great day! St. Patrick's Day has been an unusually important day in our family. It is my Great Grandmother's birthday, my parent's anniversary, AND most importantly it's Master Jackson Patrick Gale's birthday. Today he turns two! I took this picture this morning with the sun rise. It's amazing that my kids and I were up and out of the house when the sun was still coming up. I can't believe how old my kids look. It's like last night they were babies and this morning they were all grown up. Max especially looks older. WOW!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Trish,
I clicked over here from Jessica's blog. Your boys are so adorable. That is such a cute picture of the two of them!
Jackie
jackielegg.wordpress.com