CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My crushes

So a few friends of mine have been posting their crushes from High School, College, and I guess even currently on their blogs. I think I was probably a little different in that not only did I have Kirk Cameron and Patrick Swayze on my wall, but also Magic Johnson and a poster of a Lamborghinni. I'll just say I'm well rounded. So I thought I would give this a shot.




It is beautiful.








Kirk Cameron - I don't know why but he was on my wall in High School


Patrick Swayze - I loved the movie Dirty Dancing. I guess since it was forbidden, I loved it more. I also loved him in the North and South TV movie, Point Break, Ghost, and so many more. When I saw Dirty Dancing Havana Nights I was sorely disappointed because he looked like a 70 year old trying to be cool. Oh well, what can you do?





I loved the entire cast from this show. Specfically Ralph Macchio, Patrick Swayze, Rob Lowe, and C. Thomas Howell. I was so pleased this movie was considered a classic so I was able to enjoy the movie and say I was having an educational experience.










I know he is a little scary looking, but I love his voice. There is some kind of connection that just works with me. I love the band U2. I have seen them in concert 3 times and he makes me a bit uncomfortable in some of his stage antics ie crawling around and weird clapping, but if you just shut your eyes and listen, it's magical.

3 comments:

Emilia said...

Hooray for Tricia's crushes!!!

I, too, was a Dirty Dancing devotee, and in fact can still sing every song word for word from the Sound Track. At our wedding reception, I grabbed my gayest of all my gay friends and we did a stunning rendition of "Love is Strange". good times.

Nobody puts baby in a corner.

Beth said...

Trish, I love it. I especially love that you loved Kirk Cameron. But then again, if I can admit that I loved Scott Baio, anything is possible. I am also totally with you on The Outsiders and Bono. There is nothing better than a little U2 blasting while listening with your eyes closed. Rock on!

Jessica said...

Okay, these are great! I just realized you had a blog and I'm excited! Yea!