CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

BARK VADER




Max was riding to school with Eldon the other day and said, "Dad, when are getting a puppy?" Eldon responded that he wasn't sure and then asked him what kind of puppy he wanted. Max said, "a black one. We wouldn't call him Darth Vader Dad, we would call him BARK VADER!" Wow that is funny and very cute. I am an anti puppy mommy. But just that comment alone had me thinking about it for about a half a second.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay, that is such a funny comment. I love Max's obsession with Darth Vader. I too am not a pet Mom. I feel that already too many things are within my realm of responsibility without adding more living things. Maybe you can get Max a great stuffed dog (black) that he can name Bark Vader. A buddy for puddles.

Emilia said...

There's a kid at SYC who has a dog named Bark Vadar!! He's not black, though. That would have made too much sense.

Anonymous said...

Oh my cute nephew. He is the best!!! I love him so much. I rank that right up there with when he yelled "I can't hear you!" to Eldon when he was 'counting to 3.' Keith loves it too!