CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

PSYCH!!! A frustrated non techie venting

So yesterday was a beautiful spring day and today is so yucky!! WHY I ask you? WHY? I have forgotten to take my vitamins for the last few days and man I realize I really need them! It's just a sign that I don't have enough variety in my diet. Work is going really well. I have a lot of opportunities I'm working on right now that are huge and awesome. I just hope one of them lands. Eldon is always asking me how my terra firma deal is coming when it's really a Data storage opportunity of 350 terra bytes. He was blown away when I explained to him the progression of a megabyte, to gigabyte, to terrabyte, to pedobyte. I am just shocked to even let something like that leave my fingers on the keyboard. Today I have also learned a dump truck load of information on cabling and electrical work. I am upset that I had to learn it. I don't want to know how to run cable and conduit in any building nor do I want to understand the connectors or anything to do with it. When anyone tries to explain it to me, I put my hands over my ears and say "LA LA LA LA I'm not listening to you." There is a limit to where I can progress in the technical realm and still have a social life.

3 comments:

becca said...

Amen Sista'!

Beth said...

I love it. You are the coolest techie I have every known.

Marsha Weidner said...

It's way beyond me!!!