CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Valentines Day


SO I think we have found a new tradition. I don't know how I came up with this idea, but I think it stems from one Valentine's Day back when we lived in Denver, CO. My mom had pneumonia and my Aunt Julie flew out to help take care of us while she was sick and it happened to be over Valentine's Day. We had a red dinner and everyone at the table got a fun little gift. I morphed that a bit and combined it with the whole Valentines box in elementary school concept and we made Valentines for eachother and put them in bags that we made before hand. Here is a picture of Max and Jack in front of all the bags. Eldon's parents were gracious enough to participate with us. We had a red dinner except for the vegetables. I hate Beets and you know the concept was working just fine.

0 comments: