CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

WHY?

I have to remind myself as to why the third trimester is so yucky. I guess it is so you will go through anything to get the kid out! I'm there and I have way too much time left. I have always worked up to the day of having the baby. Hmmm I'm rethinking that this time. Maybe it's because I'm 35 and too old to do everything I used to? Maybe it's because I'm a wuss? Maybe it's because I am just plain tired. Exhausted really. The Braxton-Hicks are becoming more real and actually hurt. So last night I got in the tub at 10:30 pm and 2 am. My tub is more of a trough. I have to squeeze myself into it. I often think my back will never be the same again. It has to be broken right?

So to stop the complaining, I have to say WHY again? I try to remember those moments when I first met Max and Jack. They were amazing. I'm holding on to the moment of meeting Claire. I'm trying to come up with the types of photo shots I need Eldon to take when she comes. It keeps my mind off of everything else. I'm trying to not feel guilty when the logged Lego Star Wars time is multiple hours a day instead of the 1 hour we are working toward. But when you are this tired and sore, some things have to go right?

My mother is wonderful. She is there to help however and whenever it makes sense. My sister is actually doing my errands for me for Jackson's birthday tomorrow. Very grateful am I!

I have amazing friends who are so good to step in at a moments notice. I'm very lucky, just tired and really pregnant!

Thanks for the whining session!

3 comments:

Army Petes said...

I'm right there with you. I'm glad you had special first moments with Max and Jack. I just wanted to be left alone after birth. It took a few hours for me to see the wonder in my children. I'm cranky, my daughter is trying to crack my ribs and I wake up with a mouth full of acid on a semi regular basis. We'll get these babies here soon. Then we'll really know tired!:)

Unknown said...

I know the feeling, but we're so excited to meet Claire too. What a blessing these children are!

Mandy said...

Hang in there! I had Remy at 35 weeks, 6 days and I thought...hey, this pregnancy thing isn't too bad! I had Tate at 38 weeks and can't even imagine going two (or more) weeks. It really is God's way of getting you so deliriously ready to birth a baby!