CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Bachelor


So I was so disappointed last night. We have not watched the Bachelor all season but we recorded the season finale because we had watched the Bachelorette when Jason was dissed. I kind of like that when you already know all about the guy. We watched it and our recording went into just 2 minutes of the "After the final rose" show. We just got to the point where he was explaining things and it cut out!!! We were dying and ran upstairs to the laptop to try and watch it online. Can I just say, what a moron!! You could tell he was sincere with all the "tears" but come on!! I thought Melissa was awesome. She handled it so well. I did enjoy the drama, but felt like I was watching a soap opera. Jason should check into that gig real quick!!


HE IS A GEEK and MORON!!

1 comments:

Eli Bowman said...

He's a chump. :)