CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

My creative husband



One may say that this is why I married my husband. I have to say that this is a very strong bonus! If he weren't so wonderful in so many other ways, I guess I could lean on this, but this is just an added bonus. He has a motto that I have been forced to adopt. "A little bit of effort goes a long way." I used to kick and scream and say, no one really needs all the extra. But I have found it really does make a difference and I love him for it. Plus, this type of thing could make us a lot of money some day. He needs the practice!! Love you honey.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That looks great!

Brown and Serve said...

I was so impressed. What a beautiful talent.

Marsha Weidner said...

I love that he does this as well. We are always so impressed by his talents. love, your inlaws.