CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeling Yucky

I guess it is fate. I understand that most pregnant women feel yucky during the first tri-mester, but that has never been me. I always was a bit tired, but other than that, just fine. NOT ANYMORE!! Whew! This is insane! I am so much more tired, and I feel like I have had the flu for the last 3 weeks. Yesterday and today have been better, but OH MY GOODNESS!! So to all those who I may have not been as empathetic to in the past, my heart is with you! Let us pray that this is only a 1st trimester thing and that the 2nd is like the others!

5 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well!! Yeah, Morning sickness really is real!! I'm sorry it has taken you over! I hope you start to feel better very soon!

Jessica said...

On the good side now you can really show empathy for the rest of us while we are feeling awful. On the bad side, well, it stinks to feel sick, especially when you have to work. I hope it goes away soon.

Mandy said...

Hey Trish! It was great to see your name! Your boys are adorable! What's your story? Where are you at, working, blah, blah...you can email me, mandy.bradshaw@imail.com

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better trishie! Don't like to see you sick. :)

Tiffany said...

I've heard "people" say boys affect pregnancy one way and girls another. Maybe Trisha will have to break out pink bows and frilly dress. Hope that makes you feel better. :)
Love ya, Tiff