CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Victoria B.C.

We only had a few hours in Victoria but it was the most beautiful place. The flowers are unreal. We went to Buchart Gardens. I am just going to unload some pictures from the Gardens on here. I was very frustrated that I didn't have my tripod with me to help hold the camera still. We had perfect lighting, but it requires you to not move the camera on the special setting. I was not very successful so I had to just use the general setting which doesn't capture it as well.











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please start eating right and exercising to be around for your kids

Emmy said...

Wow, Trish. . .thank you so much for documenting all of this. . .I have never before wanted to go to Alaska. . until NOW! It just got moved up to my top 10 list. . of course, we do have a problem. . .I don't own a winter coat and it appears that those are necessary, eh? Brrrr.. .

Trish said...

To amgen4u. I appreciate your concern. However, I don't know who you are and that makes me uncomfortable. If you are a friend of mine, please let me know who you are. If not, please know your concern is noted and no further comment is necessary. If further comments come I will take this blog private and investigate who you are further.

Anonymous said...

amgen4u--if you want to be around for YOUR kids, keep your rude and inappropriate comments to yourself.

Beth said...

Oh Trishie. I have looked at each picture many times and sighed. What an absolutely fabulous trip!!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That looks absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful trip, you lucky girl. Thanks for sharing.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Your trip looked AMAZING! How fun to be able to go with just your husband and to be able to really enjoy it and have fun! I'm 100% jealous!