CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stonebridge 235 Girls Reunion!!

Ok ladies it's looking like May??? We have three pregnant ladies due in June, July and August. That is three that I know of. So maybe early May? I think it would be so much fun to take a weekend and go to New York or something fun. Obviously not too much walking for the ladies with child. Or hey maybe just a cabin in Tennessee? I'm good with whatever. Let me know what you think and I will totally arrange it. I will also start communicating by email once we get going.

If there is a better time or place please comment!! Also, if there are others we need to invite, and you are in touch with them, please pass it along.

6 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Sounds really fun! I don't know if you included me as one of the pregnant ones, but I'm actually not anymore. :( I ended up having a miscarriage at the beginning of January. But things are much better now and we're trying again~!

Anyways I'm not sure what everyone else wants to do. I know since we live off student loans I won't be able to do something way expensive and hopefully it will work out to meet with you guys since Joe's in school. But I don't have many ideas for now...I'll be thinking...

This is something we should plan on doing more often. I miss everybody and it would be so fun to be together again!

Trish said...

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarraige. I have had two and they are no fun. I understand the student loan thing. We will keep it affordable!

Mikelle said...

Hey guys I want to see you all!! Liz, I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage! Let me think on the dates. I don't know if May will actually work for me, I need to look at Chris's work schedule and we are renting right now, and planning on moving so I need to look at that. I am all for keeping things on the affordable end--we aren't living on student loans anymore, but we just started paying them off--gross!!

Whit and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit and Steve said...

I really hope we can make this work, I really want to see everyone too! We're kind of up in the air right now. Steve graduates on may 7, so i know that weekend is out. But after that, we aren't sure where we will be, it all depends on where he gets a job (and let's all hope he gets a job). With that said, unfortunately we're living off student loans too, so I'm all for the affordable options.

I'm going to let Trisha (haner) know about it too...

Keep the ideas coming!!

Trisha said...

Include me too!!!! Definitely not prego! :) Use my hotmail email for emailing: tlhaner@hotmail.com. Love you all!