CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

10 Things I would like to learn

My sister in law, Becca posted on her blog 10 things she would like to learn and asked others to post too. So here I go.

- Photography - I have a lot of gear and occasionally get a good picture, but I would love to take great pictures all the time.
-Photoshop - I just need to take a good class.
-How to organize. Anyone has "stopped in" to my house knows that this is what I need. I always have great ideas, but no time to implement.
-How to manage stress in a fun way - I have made huge strides at this, but it usually involves me allowing time to pass without worry. I would rather take the stress and do something fun with it instead.
-Musical instrument - I know that all my kids and husband are going to be able to play the piano or even more and I am going to be the one who can't do anything but sing along.
-How to Save money - I wish I could transition my mind to the big picture and move away from the here and now more easily
-Business Ideas - I have a few business ideas that I think would be fabulous. I would love to learn how to take that first step
-Compassion - I wish I could learn how to make the time to show all the compassion I know that I have for people. I have always wanted to be "that" person that everyone could rely on. I don't think you can't rely on me, but I am so busy I am sure people think twice before asking if I can help.
-Hands on IT - I sell IT for a living. I have learned tons about it, but I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to implement anything. I really enjoy learning the concepts and think it is amazing but that is as far as it goes. I would love to actually build a server and deploy applications for my home. I know that is geek to the core, but it is really cool stuff.
-Some handy skills around the house. It would help so much if one of us could fix something. I would love to remodel my bathroom. It is the most disgusting room ever. It just needs to be ripped out. I would love to learn how to do that.

2 comments:

becca said...

I'm really curious about these business ideas-and if you are truly interested in taking a first step, talk to Bill. That guy is a wealth of information on business everything (I"m guessing the MBA helps).

Anonymous said...

Trish -- these are great and all doable. You are awesome and you do so much for all of your kids and your hubby. You are always on the move, looking for the next fun thing. It is great---I love ya. And one more thing---how are we related to Mom and Becca with the organization thing????