CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged by Emilia

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. The Office
2. Ugly Betty
3. 24
4. House
5. Law & Order - in all its varieties (Really this should be listed as number 1 because it's plays on every channel all hours of the day and whenever I can't watch anything else, I always revert to Law & Order)
6. Locked up abroad - It's on the national geographic channel and it's about people who think they are getting a free trip by being a drug mule. They always get caught and locked up in these third world countries. All the stories are true.
7. Without a Trace
8. NCIS

8 Favorite restaurants
1. CAFE RIO - Bar none this is my favorite place to eat. I could eat there everyday. In fact a few years ago, I went out to take care of my Grandma who has alzheimers. I took her there everyday because she couldn't remember that we had been there the day before and I got my fill. MMMMMMM
2. California Pizza Kitchen - I love their salads. Especially their Thai crunch and Barbecue Chicken
3. Joe's Deli - Cleveland restaurant where everything is AMAZING and it's cheap!
4. The cafeteria at Tamarack in West Virginia - This is at the West Virginia welcome center about 4 hours from Columbus. The chefs there are from the Greenbrier hotel and the food is amazing!! We stop anytime we are driving by because you have to.
5. The Pie Pizzeria - I have yet to find any type of pizza or place that even comes close. It is truly delicious.
6. Amul India - I only like this Indian restaurant because its right by my house. I order the same thing everytime but I love it.
7. Cafe at Nordstom - This is just plain yummy food that isn't a chain. Whenver we go to Easton, we make it a point to eat there.
8.Keiffers Steak house in Chicago- It's the best because it's not a chain and it has amazing steaks.

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I awoke hammered after an all nighter with Jackson in my bed. We are staying with Eldon's sister in Augusta Georgia for Thanksgiving and Jackson was not familiar with his surroundings and therefore, not able to sleep.
2. I went to Fort Gordon for a massage. Very nice.
3. I played with my boys and two nephews.
4. I took a nap.
5. I read in my newest book Under & Alone about a California Under cover agent riding with the Mongol biker gang
6. I edited pictures I took for Natalie Clarke of little Annie B.
7. I ate taco pizza for dinner.
8. Gave my kids dranamine to make sure that we didn't have another restless night.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having my baby
2. Buying a van
3. Quitting working
4. Being able to provide all the rides my children need myself.
5. Europe 2011 - Eldon has been saving lots of points for us to go.
6. Playing with my kids everyday.
7. Starting a business
8. Working on my body



8 Things on my wish list
1. Breast reduction surgery
2. Visiting my grandmas in Utah
3. Tan and beautiful body (beautiful is relative)
4. The ability to travel with Eldon all the time
5. A room solely dedicated to scrapbooking
6. Keeping my maid
7. Take the kids on a great vacation
8. To one day be able to drive a very fast sports car that doesn't make sense to own because no one else can drive in it.


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, you crack me up! I especially love the part about Cafe Rio and your Grandma! I totally would have done the same thing...had I thought of it myself. I really enjoyed your friendship at BYU, but I think we would get along even better now! Also, everytime I hear, see, eat at, or think about the Pie, I think of you. Aaaahhhh. That and the Brad Pitt movie game.

Whit and Steve said...

You still want your sports car i see!! Your mustang just didn't do it for you, did it?? I hope you guys had a good thanksgiving in GA. I don't think Augusta is very far from us, but then again, maybe it's farther than I think. It would have been nice to meet up. Next time you are down here, let me know!! We were in Tennessee for Turkey day. I got to see Julee which was a lot of fun!! Hope all is well!! What's your due date again?

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I need your address so I can send you a Christmas Card! My email address is tricia_folsom at hotmail dot com
Thanks!

Eli Bowman said...

This was an awesome post!