CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Embarassing Moment(s)

One might wonder why I would post things like what I'm about to post. Well I ask, Why Not? Doesn't everyone have embarrasing things happen to them from time to time? If not, then I believe you are either boring or lying. So here goes:

Story #1.

A few weeks ago, I was going to visit a client at the Riffe Center. I had two consultants with me from another company and I needed to go to the restroom before we went into our meeting. So I quickly made my way to the only public option close by. I went in the first stall and after finishing realized there was no toilet paper. I sat there in a quandry. I had to have toilet paper. I was going into a meeting!! I was in a public restroom and I didn't know anyone else in there to ask for some. I immediately thought of the Seinfeld where Elaine asks if the lady next to her could "spare a square?" I sat there thinking maybe I could air dry, but then my meeting was going to start and there were two men waiting outside so I didn't have time to lolli-gag. So I made a bold decision. I listened for a few seconds to make sure I was alone, stood up, opened the stall door to walk into the next one where I prayed there was toiled paper. When I opened the door, there was a cleaning cart in front of me and the cleaning lady was right behind the wall (she couldn't see me) next to me. I slipped into the next stall and THANK HEAVENS there was toilet paper. But the funny thing was, I had flushed both toilets within seconds of eachother and she realized when I walked out that there was only one person coming so she then knew what I had done.

What would you have done?

Story #2
I had just gotten out of the shower and gotten partially dressed in my underwear. Jackson often likes to sneak out into the garage in the mornings for hopes that I have forgotten to lock the car and that he can get in and play without me knowing. I didn't see him and was worried because it was cold in the garage and I wanted to make sure he was inside. I quickly walked by Max's room to just peek down the stairs and I hear Max yell, "MOM put some pants on, you are embarassing me!!" I wasn't in the nude, but obviously we have come to that place where he knows and so there is only the fully clothed options now.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love embarrasing Trish stories!