CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Darth Vader and the Pet Store Poem

I have to say that I was a bit concerned that Max wasn't learning much academia at SYC this year. But today I was treated with his first poem and I'm quite impressed. I'm sure there was a high amount of teacher involvement, but I can feel Max's presence through the entire thing.






"Darth Vader went to the pet store
to buy a fuzzy pet.
He looked at all the animals
to decide what he should get.
He found a rhino headed crocodile
and Sally was her name.

He took her home to the Death Star
and fed her mangoes every day."


How cute is that?????

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Melt. . . .

Marsha Weidner said...

We've got another poet in the family. Uncle Bill being the first--very creative. Love you Max.

Jessica said...

Anytime I need to smile I can always think of Max's complete and inexplicable love for Darth Vader, and it does the trick for me.

Fancy Nancy said...

I think he is going to be just fine! The Sally pet story is now a requirement for all preschoolers. Hilarious!