CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How to walk a half marathon

I am currently training to walk a half marathon in April. I must be out of my mind because I have not been in shape for about 10 years it seems like and all of a sudden I am thinking I can just go walk 13 miles. But I have found a training plan that is supposed to work but I did my long walk on Saturday which was only 5 miles and I have been flat on my back sick and and absolutely exhausted. I am praying that they are not related, but who knows. I am going to give it my all, and I sure hope that I will be successful. Eldon's mom bought me some great, hip new workout gear and I have the treadmill at home, so if there is any other set up that would be more successful I can't imagine it!

1 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Don't worry - you're going to do awesome in the 1/2 marathon!! I like your blog - super cute! (I noticed your link on Beth's page!!) You need to get Lisa going on one.
Amber