CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More thoughts

As you can probably tell, Eldon is traveling so I am left alone to my thoughts. I try to fill my head with TV so that my thoughts don't get too out of control, but I'm very frustrated with TV so I have moved to books. While reading, there are only thoughts in my head so here is to moving them out of my head and into the public.

I just finished reading "The Year of Living Biblically". I found profoundly interesting the views of agnostic people. So much of my life centers around religion that I just can't imagine not having any religious foundation and how confusing that must be. I'm sure the agnostics must feel that I have no time for real thought because so much of my time is wrapped up in religious thought. Anyhow, I recommend the book. It was funny, and I learned a lot about Judaism. I'm sure I learned about Judaism what a Jew might learn about Christ from "Jesus Christ Superstar" the musical but I did find a few nice insights.

I keep asking myself, why can kids be so polarized from day to day? I mean Jackson can go from telling me that I am beautiful to trying to rip the carpet off of the floor. Their scope is so limited that I can't imagine they can be that different from day to day. It's really driving me Crazy.

That's all for now.

0 comments: