CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Motivations

Max - We made a chart to track his shoe tying progress. He had to tie his shoes perfectly 24 times (that was the amount of stickers in the package) and he could get a Star Wars ship I found very cheap on eBay. Within 6 hours the ship was obtained.

Jack - He has had a potty chart for 3 weeks. He has been promised a trip to McDonalds play place for one milestone, Chuck E Cheese for another milestone, and a Gigantic semi truck toy that he picked out for the final milestone. As of today, there is 1 sticker on the chart.

Hmmmm.... I believe my kids are motivated differently. I still have no idea what motivates Jack. I'm beginning to think nothing. It's a bit worrisome, but everyone tells me that no child goes to Kindergarten not potty trained. I still think it's going to be a feat.

0 comments: