CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Mud Party

This Easter we had our family over for dinner and also the missionaries. The kids were tired of being locked up inside while the adults ate a delicious meal, so we let them go out on the deck. Pretty soon we realized that the kids had found the mud and were having such a lovely time. I am so glad I had the kids change out of their Easter best. But I did leave Claire's little pink sweater on and it was covered in mud. Her shoes were once shockingly pink.

This was Parker's second outfit after removing his Easter shirt and vest. If you look at Jack, his pants are completely wet and since they are dark you can't see the extent of the mud. He jumped in the mud and sprayed everyone else. But we had a family dinner, mud fight and bath on Easter. It was followed up with a fantastic and surprising talent show by the boys. I remember times like this as a kid and found them to be quite magical. Oxi clean saved the clothes and I had to run a bleach cycle in my washer but everyone and everything survived.



0 comments: