CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally a Product made for me!

Someone understands that I don't have time to get on my hands and knees and scrub my floor. Someone understands that I need to clean my floor daily since I have a baby that crawls around on the floor. Someone understands that the Swiffer leaves a weird residue all over the floor when you use the wet mop. Someone understands that sweeping and the Dry Swiffer are just not enough in a house with little kids. This product has changed the state of my floor and house. I just sweep like I always do and then run this over the floor like a vacuum at the end of the day. It takes five minutes and the floor has been steamed clean. I toss the mop cover in the washer before bed and no drying necessary. It is a beautiful thing. I still think that you need to do the hands and knees job once in awhile, but this is a great way to handle the inbetween times.
This will even clean your bathroom floors which I HATE cleaning. Yeah!!

Thank you Costco for always carrying the coolest things. It was the best $94 I have ever spent.

7 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

Those are the best!! My sister has the one down from this one, and I love it! One of these days I'm going to purchase my own and I can't wait.

And yes, I hate the residue that the swiffer wetjet leaves behind. The shark is the way to go!!

Emmy said...

AMen with the swiffer residue. .what's that all about? I still use it, though, because it's my only option when I am so busy and I have serious OCD issues with my floors. Mae has been asking me forever to get this. . .I think it's time to give it a try. Can you use it on laminate flooring like Pergo and stuff?

Trish said...

I have Pergo floors and it works great.

Japanman in Japan said...

Thats awesome! they should hire you to sell there product...seriously, i' sold.

Japanman in Japan said...

haha the word they wanted me to type in to verify my identity was whors.

Anonymous said...

Trish - they sell the extra mop covers at Meijer for $20. Just bought me some.

Emmy said...

Got it! Love it! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!