CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jackson's crazy hair

Jackson has crazy hair. It is thick, course, and there is TONS of it. We have to buzz him every three weeks or he looks like a gorilla. We let it grow out a little and then we asked Andrew, our hairdresser to give him a mohawk for a photo op and then we would finish the buzz. So here is the before, during, and after.




When he gets a little older, I think we will go with the mohawk if he likes it.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Dillon has wanted a mohawk for years. We always say no. He definitely doesn't have the same kind of hair as your boy and I think it would just look sad. Jackson on the other hand can definitely pull it off.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Good to see you posting again! I have an old email address for you so I can't contact you that way but I need your current address! I am getting Christmas Cards ready and would love your address to send one.
Thanks!

Vloggerlyfe said...

I just wanted to let you know that Bloggy Blog Designz is having a super holiday giveaway, with 14 different giveawaya but 34 winners total!