CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautiful Baby Claire















My cousin's wife took these pictures while we were in Utah. For some reason the clarity isn't showing through here. I think the files are too big for blogger since they are each bigger than 8 meg. She is an amazing photographer. If you are ever going to be in Utah and want a family picture, let me know and I will send you her info. She works for Buseth photography who is just plain amazing.

9 comments:

Emilia said...

Those are GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

awesome! And look how skinny you are!

Mandy said...

Very cute!!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Those pict. are so cute! I have some good friends who live in Iowa but everytime they have a baby they fly home to Utah and have their pict. taken by Buseth (did I spell that right?). They say they are the best!

Raquel Thomas said...

She is amazing, but she had some incredibly beautiful models with which to work!

Army Petes said...

Oh Eldon and Trish! You have outdone your selves! She is just precious! Trish, how does one go about catching a faulty gallbladder? Down 18 pounds in such a short amount of time sounds just wonderful!:)

Jessica said...

She really is just gorgeous! Love these pics!

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness - those are such cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

My niece is adorable. I love kissing her chubby cheeks!!