CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Game

New game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

5 comments:

Heather A said...

Mine is more of a compliment than a memory. You are always so organized. I think you have done a great job in the RS and I also appreciate that you still know how to have fun and not just be stressed out by all that is going on in your busy life.

Joe and Liz said...

I have lots of fun memories with you Trish! I loved the good old college days....
I remember the slideshow you made for our BYU ward. I just remember how hard you worked on it and getting the songs just right. I think you played it at a year end activity?
Who can forget our little "Spice Girls" number at the ward talent show!?!? I think we may have shocked a few in the audience with our outfits and our dance moves!! Fun times...

Beth said...

I have thought and thought and all I can say is "The Brittany". Now, let your mind take you where it will.

Pye family said...

I remember the look on your face as you were conducting RS and looking at me when I was nine months pregnant, my husband was in England and I was having a big contraction. I think you thought you were going to have to deliver my baby right there.

Mandy said...

You are such a fun person, I mostly remember your laugh and smile. And your pager always going off on the table by the phone, it was always going off...for some reason I have a very vivid memory of you packing to go on a trip and you were vacuum packing all your clothes so you could fit more in your suitcase. Random memory, I know. But I thought it was pretty funny at the time :)